Kawasaki works with authorised training service providers throughout the UK to offer professional rider training. Located in areas to complement the Kawasaki dealer network, current riders and those new to two-wheels are encouraged to learn and improve their skills to get the most of their experience on a Kawasaki machine.
KRTS is a national training service provided by leading manufacturer Kawasaki. We aim to ensure safe, comprehensive and fun motorcycle training at the highest level. We launched KRTS to help protect the future of our industry.
- We partner with the best trainer in the area.
- High standards of training & service.
- Free advice & guidance from the KRTS Contact Centre.
- Insurance premium discounts offered by major UK Insurance Underwriters.
- Train on well-maintained quality Kawasaki machines.
- Equipped with clean and proper fitting protective clothing.
- All instructors are DVSA Qualified.
- Learn with experienced and enthusiastic instructors
This fantastic offer applies to all practical motorcycle tests, including CBT, module 1 & module 2. With over 60 KRTS centres across the UK, we're confident you will find a school to suit you.
*Terms & Conditions
Anyone who passes a practical motorcycle test including CBT, module 1 & module 2 (theory test is not included) through an approved KRTS school between 20th September 2023 and 10th November 2023 is eligible to receive a redemption code for a free one-day ticket to the 2023 Motorcycle Live Show at the NEC, Birmingham 18-26 November 2023. All test passers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request their unique redemption code which can be used to claim a free one-day show ticket which can be used on any show day of your choice. A maximum of one Motorcycle Live Show 2023 entry ticket is available to each person who completes their test, regardless of how many tests are completed during the offer period. For any questions, or to request your code, please email email@example.com. For further detail on Motorcycle Live visit www.motorcyclelive.co.uk'